- convenusAsked on October 29, 2010 at 05:58 AM
I would like to have an analysis of the different types of job title that completes a certain form to see which is most popular. Is there any way a report can do this or provide detailed info in something such as Excel to allow for this analysis. Thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 29, 2010 at 02:55 PM
Yes, the Visual Report can do this. It can create percentage reports and charts from your checkbox/radio/dropdown questions.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 29, 2010 at 02:56 PM
Here is a screenshot: (from this page)
- convenusAnswered on November 01, 2010 at 04:16 AM
great but how do I select which sections within the form I would like included in the analysis. Currently some sections are shown but not others despite all being a multi choice question.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 01, 2010 at 05:12 AM
Since visual reports are designed to be printable there are limits to number of charts or questions you can show on a report. If you need to show other questions as well, create additional reports and include them on your report.
1. Click on Edit Report button
2. Select the chart you would like to change and click on Settings icon
3. Click on "Chart Data" to change the field.
You should probably put 2 or 3 charts per page at most.To create a new page, click on "Add New Report" button on the My Forms page.