- idanAsked on May 10, 2016 at 03:39 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 04:41 PM
The full source of your form can be found under the publish menu. Here is more information on exactly how to get your source code:
- idanAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 01:57 PM
Thank you, its great.
How can I change the writing from right to left (Hebrew)?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 02:02 PM
Inside of the form templates gallery there is a template form that you can use.
Inside of that form was used Custom CSS that will enable Arabic language from right to left. Custom CSS used inside of this form can also be applied to Hebrew language.
You can find my form inside of the Form Templates gallery:
- idanAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 10:20 AM
I insert css from the template but the questions r cutted.
The options are good.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 11:26 AM
It does not look cut off n my end:
When I checked your form in the builder, it matched what is displayed in the preview.
- idanAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 02:31 PM
I mean that the question is 2 lines insted of 1 line.
Its not look good in two lines. (for example: question 1+2)
can I starch the line of the question?
Because in the short question I want it in 1 line.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 02:41 PM
Adding this code to your form should allow for the labels to show on a single line:
float : right;
min-width : 300px !important;
Here is how the form would look with the code added:
- idanAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 02:48 PM
It works perfect!!!
Thank you very much!!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 02:52 PM
You are very welcome! If there is anything else we can assist you with, if you wouldn't mind creating a new ticket, we will be happy to help.