- xtremerowAsked on May 10, 2016 at 04:34 PM
Looking for a re-usable template with just my logo, but can't figure out how to load this. Is this only available to current members?
- victorAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 05:44 PM
To create your own theme, you can follow the steps below.
1. First I created a form, I titled the form "Theme Creation". Here you may add the logo of your company. using the IMAGE field
2. Save the changes in your form. Navigate away from the form editor and click the "Themes" in your navigation, the top menu.
3. Click the "My Themes" section, here you'll see the themes you created or you purchased. Click "New Theme" to create a new one.
4. Here, you can choose which form to based the design. In my case, I created a form titled "Theme Creation", I'll use the design of that form to create my custom theme.
5. After choosing the form, you can edit further the design of your theme using the editor below. You can add the theme name, details and if you want to make it private you can click the "Show Only To Me".
6. After clicking the save theme button, you'll see the newly created theme in your list.
7. That custom theme will be available to be use, just click the "Themes" section in your form builder when editing a form.
8. In your "My Themes" tab, you'll see the themes you created and you can apply it to any of your forms.
I hope that helps.