- phcoralbleachingwatchAsked on May 11, 2016 at 01:50 AM
I just changed the Thank You page to a website URL on the builder, but now I cannot change it back. Please help!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 02:09 AM
Do you mean to say that you want to again display the default thank you message?
You need to just click on the "USE DEFAULT PAGE" button and that will restore the default thank you message. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- phcoralbleachingwatchAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 09:45 AM
I did that several times, but the 'Save Changes' button doesn't seem to work. I click it, exit the thank you page and it just shows this:
I also submitted a few responses to check if it indeed reverted back to the default page, but it hasn't. It now just directs to a blank page (see attached).
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 10:59 AM
Try the following:
1) Clear your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
2) Clone your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
3) Set the default Thank You page on it:
Let us know if you need more help.
- phcoralbleachingwatchAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 12:44 AM
Excellent. Clearing the cache worked. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 02:56 AM
Glad my colleague's solution worked for you.
If you have any other questions, feel free to open a new thread.