- KPetroffAsked on May 11, 2016 at 11:00 AM
I have had trouble in the past getting transparent backgrounds. I have learned how to go into the forms code and double check that the code is retaining the transparency or how to change the code to get it transparent. I have lost that ability. Where do I go now to get to the code of the form.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 11:57 AM
If I understand you correctly, you would like to make the form's background transparent through the CSS code. Please check the available options below:
1. You can easily edit the background using the Form Designer. Under the "Design" tab, click the Background option and slide to the left for it to become transparent.
You can also use the CSS tab to add your own custom CSS for the background.
2. In the new Preferences menu, go to the "Form Styles" tab and then go to the "Custom CSS" tab. You can insert your CSS code in the text-area.
Here's an example of CSS code if you want the form's table to be transparent:
background-color: transparent !important;
Related guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.
- KPetroffAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 12:37 PM
I will have to try this. Just doing the color selection in the form designer has never worked for me. I have always had to change the code under the preferences or forget using a transparent background all together. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 12:56 PM
I understand, you can easily inject custom CSS to make your background transparent. If you need a help in the CSS code, let us know so that we can help you. Thank you.
- LicenceTTAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 03:25 PM
I am trying to make the background semi-transparant and use a failsafe method incase transparency is not supported:
background-color: rgb(0,0,0); !important;
background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); !important;
I injected this code in the form, but it does not work. What goes wrong?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 05:37 PM
I opened a separate thread for your question since we tend to have a separate thread for each question, and you can find it here.
Please open separate threads for each question you have so we can assist you more quickly.