- bkmladenAsked on May 11, 2016 at 11:18 AM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 11:49 AM
It seems that your question is posted incomplete through this thread. I'm not sure what exactly that you are referring to not needed. Please get back to us with more information so that we can provide you with necessary assistance.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- bkmladenAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 02:44 PMHello,
I want to downgrade to starter, so no longer subscribe.
Am 11.05.2016 um 17:48 schrieb JotForm:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 02:57 PM
I see that your account is subscribed to JotForm Premium monthly subscription plan using PayPal. The next due of the subscription is 17 May 2016. Since you have paid using PayPal, it is required to cancel the subscription from the PayPal dashboard. In order to cancel your Paypal Subscription, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again. But your account will hold Premium status until your next billing date.
Hope this information helps!