- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 12:28 PM
Are you using a Windows 8 touchscreen laptop? If yes, then the solution is to disable the touchscreen support in Google Chrome. Here's how:
1. Go to the address bar and type "chrome://flags/".
2. Look for the "Enable touch events". Click the drop down and choose "Disabled".
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- mbstrainingclubAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 03:36 PM
Ni I am not using a touch screen laptop.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 03:59 PM
There may be something in the browser itself blocking our resources. An addon, adblocker, something of that nature. Can you try from a FireFox or a fresh copy of Chrome?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 05:47 PM
We will resolve your concern separately here https://www.jotform.com/answers/887214