- Ron BrumleyAsked on March 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- AtacanCAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Can you please provide more information? I've just tried to edit some of my forms and it seems to be working fine.
Thanks in advance.
- rbrumley53Answered on March 13, 2012 at 01:20 PM
I am trying to edit submissions and either get URL not valid or a blank screen
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 02:07 PM
I've also tried to click edit on some of your forms and it works pretty fine: it loads up the form and you can make changes to it. May we ask you clear your browsers cache and cookies as it might help.
- anartworkAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 02:22 PM
Just to add, you might be having issues with your internet connectivity or with the browser that you are using. Please try to log out, clear your cache and cookies and then log in again. If it's still the same, try opening your account on another desktop and check if it's working. If it is, then you might as well need to have your pc checked. Hope that helps :)
- rbrumley53Answered on March 14, 2012 at 08:57 AM
I need to edit submitted records not the form and its still not working
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 09:04 AM
The editing of submissions is working fine, there are several forms on your account may we know which particular form submission are you trying to edit?
Have you tried using a different browser or network?
We'll await for your response.
- AtacanCAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Can you please login to your account @ www.jotform.us and try again?
- rbrumley53Answered on March 14, 2012 at 10:16 AM
It is working now thank you.
- AtacanCAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.