- evideoprAsked on March 12, 2012 at 11:04 AM
on my worksheet:
The top two text areas do not allow you to enter text. I have deleted and re-inserted the fields, still nothing. Why is this happenening?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM
May we ask you to try re-embeding the form and I suggest you use Iframe.
Let us know if that works for you.
- evideoprAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Ok, I'll give that a try.
- evideoprAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM
That's didn't work. :(
- pinoytechAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM
As I've check your form in your website, I can actually enter text to that two area. this one is very thricky but I found out the only way to enter a text on that part is by click the leftside of the text box rather than clicking directly on the text box. Please see the attach photo for clarification.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Can you delete the following code on your website:
Just leave the iframe code as it is. Please give this a try and let us know if it worked.