- NouveauAsked on May 12, 2016 at 03:45 AM
Hi, I'm trying to upload images in to my forms and it is giving the message "Error creating upload folder: /www/uploads/Nouveau/form_files/"
I need to send an RSVP form out today, please can you resolve?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 04:05 AM
Can you please tell us which browser did you use to upload your file?
If the issue persists, could you please upload your file here and give us a link so we can try to see what is the cause of this issue.
We'll wait for your response.
- NouveauAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 04:09 AM
I'm using Chrome browser.
The form is here: https://form.jotformeu.com/61322386468359
I'll upload the image now. Thanks
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 05:06 AM
Thank you for letting us know. We would appreciate it if you could try my colleague's solution on your side and let us know the result. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- NouveauAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 05:09 AM
Hi Beril, I did upload via the link provided however I'd still like you to look at fixing the Page Tiger upload system as I'm not comfortable using yet another external provider.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 06:21 AM
Thank you for letting is know. I've tested uploading image on your form and I am not able to reproduce the same issue that you’re having.
Are you getting that error in a specific form?