- siteazonAsked on May 12, 2016 at 10:53 AM
Hi I have an API for NMI payment gateway. I can send form data to the url to process it. However I will need to setup fields for credit card number, expiration, and cvv.
I just want to make sure it is ok to collect this data through regular text fields instead of one of your preestablished payment gateways.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 11:39 AM
We actually do not allow for the collection of credit card details directly through forms. Other than using our built in payment integrations, there is no way for users to distinguish between forms legitimately collection credit card details or forms being used for phishing. To protect users filling out forms, we simply do not allow for collection of such details.
- siteazonAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 12:44 PMSo how do I do a payment gateway other then your integrations?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 01:21 PM
Unfortunately, that is not possible at this time. Beyond the currently offered integration, it is not possible for us to ensure the security of the data being collected and transferred. For this reason, we cannot allow it.
- siteazonAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 01:44 PMok