- dweinappleAsked on May 12, 2016 at 11:20 AM
From the Stripe wizard, I used test mode, but what goes into the fields as test data? Also, I noticed there's no submit button. I used your cookie product order form clone. There was no submit button on that form. Is it just a regular submit button? Sorry, I have not used a payments form before..
The link below goes to our sponsor prospectus. On page 6, the big green button goes to the order form.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 12:10 PM
You can enter whatever you want on the name field. For the CC number, you can use the sample CC numbers found on this page https://stripe.com/docs/testing. For the CCV or security code, enter at least 4 numbers. The rest is up to you.
Yes, you do not have a submit button on your form upon checking. You have to add one so you can submit the form, it's under Basic Fields.
- dweinappleAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 01:59 AM
Thanks - I can add the submit button, but the test page looks scary.. will try that..
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 03:17 AM
Try it and let us know if you see any problems.
- dweinappleAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 05:20 PM
Hi - I added a submit button and put in bogus credit card information, with Stripe in Test Mode. It went through, got a Thank You confirmation, and 1 submission result in my list.
Here's the link to the form: https://form.jotform.com/61320833658961
Unfortunately, it is no longer allowing me to enter bogus credit card info, and I get this error msg:
So, I'm not sure that I'm done with the test mode yet. Can you tell me why it went through the first time with bogus card info, but not after that?
- victorAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 06:13 PM
Please review the CC number entered. I do not see any card ending with 25353. I think you meant to enter 24242.
You should be able to submit as many test forms with a test CC with no issues.
- dweinappleAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 08:44 PMOh - I think I know what happened - the first card I entered was 4242424242424242, the others were not. I thought it was just random. Is CVC random ? Or is that specific as well ? I'll look again at the test cc info.
Devora Weinapple, MFT, ATR-BC, MA
Psychotherapist and Board Certified Art Therapist #12-219
President - Northern California Art Therapy Association(NorCATA)
NorCATA is a chapter of the American Art Therapy Association
- dweinappleAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 09:10 PM
OK - I tried another test using the 4242... cc, but got the following error message: How do I change that so more than one entry is allowed, if not for the test page, then for the live page?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 10:19 PM
You have enabled unique submissions limit in your form. That means you can only submit once per IP or browser session. To disable it, set unique submission limit to no check.
If you have further questions, let us know.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 11:09 PM
We will answer your new question on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1015634.