JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Your forms are not limited by the number of products you can have/use on your forms, so you can have as many products on your payment form as you want to.
The free plan is limited in the following:
1. 100 regular form submissions per month - combined number of times all (non-payment + payment) forms can be submitted each month.
2. 10 payment submissions per month - combined number of times your payment forms can be submitted each month.
3. 100 MB storage space - the amount of space available for upload through your forms.
4. 1 sub account user - number of other users you can grant access to edit your forms or view your submissions.
5. 1000 form views per month - number of times all your forms can be opened / viewed.
You can see more about limits of each pricing plan on our pricing page:
As you can see, there is no limit on the products on your payment forms, but on a free plan you will be limited to receiving up to 10 payments per month. If you need to receive more payments, please consider upgrading your plan to the one that supports the number of payments you need: