- Cavu_ClinicalAsked on March 12, 2012 at 01:05 PM
To whom it may concern:
I created a jotform (http://form.jotform.com/form/10362340764) and when the form is completed and sent via email, several fields are missing in the notification.
At your earliest convenience, please let me know how I can fix this issue.
Jasmine CasasosPage URL:
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 01:12 PM
Hi, I've edited your email notification. Can you tell me if now it works ? Thanks. Alessandro
- Cavu_ClinicalAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 04:44 PM
The test submissions are appear when I log-in to my jotform account, but I am NOT receiving the jotform notifications via email anymore.
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 05:46 PM
Can you check again please ? Now it should work. Do you confirm ?
- Cavu_ClinicalAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 06:16 PM
No, the email notification did not go through.
- fxrAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 06:42 PM
I have made another change on your form, cn you please try it again?
- Cavu_ClinicalAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 06:47 PM
I received the test email, however the current header title ("notification 1") does not reflect the original title I created (CAVU TP0271 Serious Adverse Event Report).
- fxrAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 07:07 PM
OK, that should be rectified now as well.
- Cavu_ClinicalAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 07:13 PM
Thank you - the test submission has been reconciled.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 09:50 PM
Your welcome. If need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!