- LizshermanAsked on May 12, 2016 at 03:25 PM
I have been entering a lot of conditions (if-then formulas) and it appears that all of my conditions have been erased. Am I viewing the information wrong or is it possible that there's a way I erased a month's worth of work without meaning to?
- victorAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 03:47 PM
Can you please indicate the form in question. I have just review the form, 60905042751147, and notice it contains conditions.
Please let us know if you still require our assistance.
- LizshermanAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 04:44 PMYes, it is form 60905042751147. I continued to add conditions to the form after everything had appeared to be erased. There should be hundreds of other conditions there. Is there a way to get those conditions back?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 05:02 PM
I noticed that the form https://www.jotform.us/form/60905042751147 belongs to another username. You must be a sub-account to the main account which owns the form.
There is high possibility as well that another user (the main account or another sub-user) could have modified the form. You can ask the form owner of this as well if in case the form have changes which you haven't done.
There should be hundreds of other conditions there. Is there a way to get those conditions back?
There is a way to revert the form to a previous saved point. That is by using the Revision history tool. User guide: How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
Check the form revisions and select the previous version wherein there are still hundreds of conditions.
Hope this help. Let us know if issue remains.
- LizshermanAnswered on May 16, 2016 at 07:45 AMGood morning,
I have followed your instructions below, however, the page that pops up when I click “revision history” is completely blank.
Where should I go from here? Thank you!
- victorAnswered on May 16, 2016 at 09:41 AM
I have just reviewed your form and also noticed that the revision history API is not responding correctly and causing an error.
I also verified another form, 53005431692146, and also notice the same behavior. I am pretty sure it is caused because both forms are big and have many conditions.
I will raise it to out back end team. They will look into it and see what is causing the problem. As soon as it is resolve or we have any update, we will immediate inform you.
- LizshermanAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 08:44 AMGood morning,
Any advice on my next step? Thank you!
- victorAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 10:20 AM
Like I mentioned. I have already opened a ticket for our back end team. They are currently reviewing and analyzing the issue. As soon as they have any update, we will immediately inform you.
Thank you for your patience.
- LizshermanAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 12:44 PMHi! Just checking in for any updates.
Nothing has changed on my end. Have we still not figured out a way to recover all missing conditions?
Thank you so much for your time.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 01:58 PM
We apologize for this inconvenient.
However, we have not received news from our second level yet regarding to this thread, I will ask for updates and will let you know here any news.