- idanAsked on May 12, 2016 at 04:40 PM
I insert css code to right to left, but the options are ok but not the question.
Can u help?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 04:53 PM
Please share the form you are working for, and explain what you are trying to accomplish, we will be glad to assist you.
- idanAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 09:55 AM
After I insert Css code for right to left, it working well, but the questions are cutted.
look question number: 1,2,4,5
It seems that the options r ok (rtl), but not the questions.
there is the link:
Thank you very much
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 11:13 AM
Remove the entire CSS codes and replace it with the following:
direction : rtl;
float : right;
Make sure that the form labels are set to right:
- idanAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 02:53 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 03:12 PM
On behalf of BDAVID and Welvin, you're welcome.
Please do let us know if you have other questions.
Thanks and warm regards.