- Dean RussellAsked on May 12, 2016 at 07:44 PM
SO I have had nothing but problems trying to get a simple form up to test.
I complain about it in your forum,
and you suspend my account?
I want to speak to a supervisor or somebody in charge.
I'm extremely pissed off right now.
I'm trying to help a client and they want me to use your software for some unknown reason.
I am trying to find the answer to a problem and you ban me?
what kind of nonsense is that?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 08:27 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about the frustration you are experiencing while trying to use out platform. We really do value new users as well as paid customers. However we ought to take care of real phishers who use this tool to make phishing forms, we have an automated system which suspend most of them and sometimes clean users might get affected.
Here are some suggestions to avoid being automatically suspended :
- Do not create empty untitled forms
- Do not make forms with unlabeled fields.
- Do not make login forms.
- Avoid to make forms that request credit card critical information in plain text fields. Instead use any of our payment integrations.
I have whilisted your IP address, please login to your account and delete the empty and untitled forms.
Do get back to us should you need further assistance.