- hiloz1Asked on May 13, 2016 at 01:06 PM
1. I, and set the ID and password to 1,500 members.
2. I will be mailed an ID and password that you set up for the members individually.
3. members and site access, enter the ID and password.
4. only person of the set ID and password, you want to make a site to go to the next page.
How do you make?
Do you make a way to do it?
Nice to meet you.
- CharlieAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 02:16 PM
I'm sorry, but we do NOT allow log in credentials like username/ID and passwords on our forms.
JotForm was NOT designed to handle log in credentials, you need to have a dedicated database and an administration access for this kind of system, JotForm does not offer this service.
Please check our terms page here: http://www.jotform.com/terms/. Check the sections "Phishing" and "Collecting Sensitive Information" to learn more about the things that are NOT allowed in our forms.
Do let us know if you need more information on this.