- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 05:16 PM
The screenshots provided in the other thread are old and there have been several changes made to JotForm interface and many features were added. To answer your question, Yes. It is still possible to embed your JotForm on a web page as a pop-up. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click on Publish button to access Publish wizard
2. Now, click on Embed tab and then select Pop-up from the drop down
3. Copy the displayed code to embed on your webpage.
You may also embed the form as a lightbox form by following the guide below:
Hope this information helps!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly. Please follow the link below:
- ChrisAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 08:43 PM
Can I create a pop-up that is embeded in an email?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 03, 2017 at 11:25 PM