- LucyWeilAsked on May 14, 2016 at 07:37 AM
In the country dropdown box that Jotform provides, the United States is the selection in the box. Is it possible to change this to another country (e.g. United Kingdom)?
This is a re-post of a comment on Quick Overview of Form Fields
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 07:57 AM
Are you referring to the Country Picker widget? You can set a default country on the field in the widget wizard. You can follow the instructions below.
1. Select the widget.
2. Click on the Wand icon to open the widget wizard.
3. Select the desired Default Country and click Update Widget.
4. Save the changes on your form.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- LucyWeilAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 09:41 AM
Actually I meant the country dropdown box, from the Address fields under Quick Fields. Is there any way to change the default country without using the widget?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 10:44 AM
You can do this by editing your form on the form builder and then select the Address field in issue, click Properties (gear icon) > select the default country in the Country dropdown list
Once you have selected your default country, close the settings window and save your form.
Please do let us know if you have more questions.