- drbob112Asked on May 14, 2016 at 10:59 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 11:56 AM
I'm not sure what you're referring to specifically about Reply to Sender option, but to change the email of reply to Sender, please follow:
1. Go to your Emails:
2. Edit your Notifier:
3. And on Recipients page you'll be able to change Reply-to Email address:
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
- drbob112Answered on May 14, 2016 at 01:44 PMSee attachment - on this example, of course if I want to reply to the
sender, it would be to firstname.lastname@example.org,
but when I hit reply, what comes up as a reply address is: Bob Merrill <
email@example.com> - I am not sure why. Sometimes the reply address comes
up as firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I get the email of the person filling out the form as a reply to
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 02:48 PM
I apologized but the screenshot you've shared is not showing. Can you please go directly to this thread (https://www.jotform.com/answers/839229) and then upload you screenshot using the "Insert/edit image" icon.
In order to reply to the submitter, you need to configure the Reply-to email in the notification wizard. Here in the wizard, click the "Reply-to Email" dropdown and select the "Your Email" which is the email field in your form where your user will type their email address.
Please check this related guide: Explanation-of-Email-Notification-and-Autoresponder-Settings
Hope that helps. Thank you.