- erossattilaAsked on May 14, 2016 at 12:53 PM
Is there a way to insert a dropdown menu instead of the free text box in Infinite List?
Thanks in advance,
- victorAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 01:38 PM
This is not possible. Can you please indicate exactly what you wish to accomplish. We may be able to give you another solution that can accomplish the same thing. We have many different widgets that may helps you.
- erossattilaAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 02:27 PM
Thank you Victor!
I am creating a form for prehospital emergency consultants who consult with on-scene paramedics and doctors about serious cases. At the end of the 12 hour shift, the consultant will make a report about the calls (usually 5-15 calls).
First he/she needs to fill his name, date and the number & type of calls. Then he adds each calls of with the following subinformations:
- callers ID (i.e station name) - ideally a dropdown menu
- short report of the case - free text
- advices given to the crew - ideally a checkbox list
I am looking for some kind of loop widget, that makes this possible. Infinite List would be great, but I would like to use other type of basic fields (other then free text) during each loop.
- erossattilaAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 03:58 PM
Thank you so much, Nik_C!
That is exactly what I need. :)