- pleonard056Asked on May 14, 2016 at 01:04 PM
I know how to download forms, that's is not where I'm having the problem. Your form does not appears on my dashboard, letting me know that a form has been submitted.
Please advise, this is a major problem
- BorisAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 02:01 PM
I assume you are using our JotForm App for Weebly:
I have just checked the JotForm App on our Weebly test account, and it seems to be incrementing the number of submissions on the Dashboard without any issues:
Upon submitting the integrated form, the number of submissions on Weebly dashboard increased:
If you were using some other embed method other than our JotForm App, than submissions would not be showing on the Weebly dashboard.
Can you please make sure you have added the form to your Weebly site by using our JotForm App, as described in the following guide:
Please let us know how it goes.
- pleonard056Answered on May 14, 2016 at 03:44 PMI will try again and I also had Weebly to
Troubleshoot for me and we both had a problem
Your forms did not show up. I will try again
Lady Leonard 👠
- pleonard056Answered on May 14, 2016 at 04:44 PMI tried again and there is still a problem
Lady Leonard 👠
- pleonard056Answered on May 14, 2016 at 07:44 PMIs there a phone number that I can call
And talk with someone concerning this problem
Lady Leonard 👠
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 07:48 PM
We haven't been able to reproduce the issue, I am forwarding this to ours second level to get further help, you will be updated via this thread.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 08:01 PM
Just to confirm, you did already tried the App, correct? https://www.jotform.com/help/359-Adding-a-form-on-your-Weebly-Website
- pleonard056Answered on May 15, 2016 at 11:44 PMYes I'm using your app but it's not working correctly
Lady Leonard 👠
- BorisAnswered on May 16, 2016 at 01:08 AM
Sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing, Lady Leonard, my colleague has already raised it to our developers on Saturday.
The app seems to be working fine at our end when we are testing it, so I would like to collect a bit of additional information to make it easier for our developers to troubleshoot.
I presume your Weebly website you are having troubles with is here:
1. Could you please let us know a link to the page where the form is embedded, so we can check if there may be any issues there preventing the form from working correctly?
2. When a form on your site is submitted, do you receive the submission in your JotForm account? Or is the submission not going through to your JotForm account either?
You can view submissions on JotForm by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
3. Is "JotForm Entries" showing on your Weebly Dashboard, but simply displaying "0" for received form submissions, or is there no JotForm part present at all on your Dashboard?
I ask for these as the app seems to be working fine for me and my colleagues, so it would be helpful to better understand how the issue manifests for you in order to troubleshoot and help our developers resolve any possible issues with our app for Weebly.
Could you please take a screenshot of your Weebly Dashboard where submissions from JotForm are not showing, and attaching the screenshot to your post on our forum. You can attach images to your posts on our forum by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/answers/414264
Your support thread we are using to communicate about the issue is here, so please open it in the browser in order to attach images to your post as described above:
We look forward to your response. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 03:26 AM
Hi, sorry to hear that. I have additional questions just to make clear how can we help you out with this problem.
Weebly Picker wizard has two options to integrate JotForm forms to weebly site.
Did you try import your form using the "Select one of your forms" or did you created it via "Create a new form"?
I'm looking forward to hear something from you soon.
- pleonard056Answered on May 18, 2016 at 10:44 AMSome were created and some were selected, nothing is showing up in my Weebly account as forms
- BorisAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 12:26 PM
Are you saying you do not even see the card named "JotForm Entries" on your Weebly Dashboard, which should look similar to this:
Or do you see "JotForm Entries" card on the Dashboard, but it is not listing any forms?
Attaching a screenshot of what you are seeing on your dashboard as the problem could help us better understand what the issue is, or how it manifests. You can attach screenshots to your post by opening this support thread in a browser, rather than replying over email:
Once here, simply use the Insert/edit image button:
And upload the image:
And just to confirm, you are using Weebly site builder with your own domain www.bataviahouseofgodcogbf.org is this correct?
We look forward to your responses. Thank you.
- pleonard056Answered on May 18, 2016 at 04:44 PMThat is on my dashboard When forms are submitted they do not show received. For example your is stated 190 my always state no forms
Lady Leonard 👠
- pleonard056Answered on May 20, 2016 at 01:44 PM-Please feel free to call me, 716-602-1680, emailing is very inconvenient. One of forms are embedded
In my events/ calendar page.
-No I do not receive form submission
_yes it is on my Weebly dashboard it always display 0 received
I will forward you a picture
- CharlieAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 02:20 PM
Apologies but we do not have a phone support.
Now with regards to your problem, I believe it happens when you create the form directly in the Weebly App.
Here's how I replicated it:
1. First, in the Weebly App, I chose "Create a new form":
2. Here you'll be ask to use a template or create a blank form, a frame with the form builder will show up.
3. You'll see that the form I created directly in the Weebly App is not displaying under the "JOTFORM - ENTRIES", regardless if I made test submissions.
4. However, if I created a form directly in www.jotform.com and selected it in the Weebly App, then it will be listed properly.
The forms can still receive submissions, they are stored in your JotForm submissions page. Here's how to view it: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Submissions
The problem I'm seeing is that the JotForm forms created directly in the Weebly app are NOT being displayed in the dashboard in Weebly, BUT submissions are still recorded in your JotForm account.
I just checked the form on this website page http://www.bataviahouseofgodcogbf.org/event-calendar--rsvp.html, and that one has a submission directly in your JotForm account:
Here's a screenshot showing that that form has received a submission:
You can test your form in the website to verify.
Please also follow the instructions provided by my colleagues, if you are attaching images or screenshots directly using your email client, then it won't be displayed here. We won't see it. You need to directly visit this thread link https://www.jotform.com/answers/839254 and use the upload image button on the reply area.
I will forward my findings to our developers to further help them resolve the problem. Apologies for the inconvenience.