- Paul SloanAsked on May 15, 2016 at 02:52 PM
You say I need to correct the forms to be re-instated but I don't know how to correct them if you have shut off my access to them. Thanks
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 15, 2016 at 03:26 PM
There are several forms in your account collecting Credit card information. I have now activated your account so that you can login and remove the credit card fields immediately. It is required to remove the guilty fields from all the forms in your account to avoid any further suspensions on your account.
- sloanpAnswered on May 15, 2016 at 04:44 PMI'm trying to figure out what to do now. Is there any way to change my
dozens of existing files to integrate your credit card and paypal forms so
they are acceptable to you? Do I just need to delete all my files and start
over or can Paypal request forms stay on since I merely get the email
address from the customer and send the request through my own Paypal
account? Can I import these files to another site that would allow my
transactions? I need to weigh each order I get to transmit costs to my
customers and that's one reason I have structured my forms in a way none of
yours seem to do. Can you help me with any of this? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 15, 2016 at 04:57 PM
Unfortunately, the only way is deleting the fields, and adding an integration field on each form. You must delete the guilty fields as soon as possible, otherwise, your account may get suspended again and it will not be eligible for reactivation.
You might like to see these guides when it comes to setting up a payment form:
- sloanpAnswered on May 15, 2016 at 05:44 PMI want to check out these links you sent but every time I try to go to any
jotform.net site it says my IP address is blocked because of phishing
attempts. How do I check out these order form sites? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 15, 2016 at 06:09 PM
Can you please tell us your current IP address. Our Phishing filter have blocked the IP address already due to the suspended forms previously. We will need to lift the suspension on the IP address as well so that you can login.
OR if you can change your current ISP IP assigned address, it allow you to login as well.
- sloanpAnswered on May 15, 2016 at 06:44 PMI believe my IP address is 184.108.40.206
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 15, 2016 at 06:52 PM
I have added the mentioned IP address to our Whitelist.
Please login to your account and do the suggested correction on your form/s to avoid it getting suspended again.
Let us know if there are still issue.