- moonzkieAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 05:42 AM
Hi, please try to update your form url to this:
I tried this URL and i was able to view your form using this. Hope it works.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 05:43 AM
Kindly try to embed this form again and see if you can now view it. Use the link below for embedding; http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
Lets us know if this time you managed to see it.
- teletradeAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 06:03 AMI can it. But direct link to form not woking
Please see screenshots
13 2012 10:43 JotForm Support Forum <
- teletradeAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 06:03 AM
504 Gateway Time-out nginx/0.8.55
- jcm0731Answered on March 13, 2012 at 06:41 AM
Please try re-embeding your form using the iframe method.
Check this guide
Once you got the source code, please change the link URL to 'http://www.jotformeu.com/form/20556399056360' .
- teletradeAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 06:53 AM
code from wizard:
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotformeu.com/form/20556399056360" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:465px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
http://www.jotformeu.com/form/20556399056360 - ok, i change "form" to "www" and now is all right.