- meidi01Asked on May 17, 2016 at 02:56 AM
WE WOULD LIKE FOR BOTH THE PARTIES TO RESPOND TO THE FORM IN THIS MANNER:
1. PARTY1 REPLIES ON PREPARE FORM
2. PARTY 2 RECEIVES THE RESPONCE AND NEED TO REPLY BACK ON THE SAME INFORMATION WITHIN A FORM
CAN THIS BE DONE?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 04:40 AM
You can actually paste the form URL on the email template so the next recipient will receive the email with the form URL in it.
If you want the next user to see the first user's submissions data, simply use the edit URL. It is found on the email wizard, you can insert it into the email template. Once the next user will click on the edit link, it will load the form with the first user's data. He/she can also make changes to it or continue filling the blank fields.
1. While you are on the form builder, click Emails button
2. Edit the Notification
3. Do the changes you want to the email template. You can paste your form URL or insert the edit URL tag.
If you need further clarifications, let us know.