- julie chaffeeAsked on May 17, 2016 at 09:57 AM
When the form I created is emailed to me, it's got a weird name. Summer Camp Registration 3rd-5th Graders
I didn't name it that. Here's the form on my website: http://www.harmonyhorsestable.com/summer-horse-camp-online-registration-form/
Can I get rid of the 3rd-5th Graders part? I have no idea where that even came from??
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 12:22 PM
I would advise you to create account, since at the moment you have guest account, and use the same email that you used to create this account that you have now, all your forms and submissions will be transferred.
To change that Title please follow:
1. In your form builder click Emails:
2. Click Edit for your notifier:
3. In new window you will see the title you mentioned:
Hope it helps.
Please let me know if you have further questions.