- christian_wagnerAsked on May 17, 2016 at 10:49 AM
How do you get the newer conditional logic editor to be used in my form editor? The older one is popping up for me.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 12:49 PM
If I understand you correctly you are trying to access the conditional logic wizard with the newer style but are seeing the older one instead.
I checked your form on my end and I can see the newer styled conditions wizard.
Can you try this again and let us know if it's still an issue on your end?
- christian_wagnerAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 12:57 PM
Yes, you are correct. Still seeing the old conditional logic wizard.
- CharlieAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 02:48 PM
Could you try clearing your browser's cache? I also checked your account and the new conditional wizard is showing properly in my end. Did you perhaps tried logging in to www.jotform.com/?&old? If so, then it is possible that your browser is loading that version of the form builder based on the cached you have. Try clearing your browser's cache or try checking a different browser and see if the problem persists.
- christian_wagnerAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 03:30 PM
Had to clear my cache. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 05:15 PM
Great! Glad to see that you are now able to access the new conditions wizard. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!