- rduongAsked on May 17, 2016 at 11:27 AMI can't register in the form. When i click on submit button, nothing happen.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 01:22 PM
Finally, I am able to fınd what is the issue.=) The issue is related to terms and conditions widget.
When I delete them from your form. I am able to sumbıt the form wıthout any issues.
To solve that issue quickly, can you remove those widgets and add it again?
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- rduongAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 04:01 AM
I retried but still no works.
- rduongAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 04:06 AM
I change Widget, but i want customize it, can you give me the right code for the title be white ?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 09:11 AM
Are you planning to change the color of the label or the scroll content? Please use this CSS code in order to change font color.
Please take note that you need to insert this in the widget itself.
If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you.