- duqadminAsked on May 17, 2016 at 01:31 PM
I'm nearing the end of testing with a form and any changes that I make to my notifications are not saving and the form fields dropdown disappeared within the notification editor. What is going on?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 03:13 PM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused your. We had an issue with email Notification and Autoreponder wizard earlier. Form fields were not shown in dropdown menu. This issue is now resolved by our developers.
Please try again to edit your email Notification and Autoresponder. If the issue persist, please let us know.
- duqadminAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 09:52 AM
The form fields are now showing but any changes that I make to my notifications or autoresponders are not saving. This is a huge inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 12:09 PM
I have cloned your form and tested email Notification setting on my cloned form and I was able to replicate mentioned issue. From what I saw you were trying to change font size and font family of form question inside of Notification table. And when notification is closed and re-opend changes that are made are not saved.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- duqadminAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 01:34 PM
Thank you. I was trying to remove some text too and it was not saving the changes.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 02:46 PM
I was able to replicate that issue as well. I will update the ticket I raised to our developers. Once this issue is resolved we will inform you via this thread.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 08:57 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. Edit problem in email templates is fixed now.
If you have any other questions please let us know.