- frenchsciencesfAsked on March 13, 2012 at 02:24 PM
I would like to be able ot provide some information on how to properly fill the form, or the different options.
Being able to add a paragraph of text would be useful.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 02:32 PM
Yes this can be done using our user guide for creating first form, choose step two; State The Purpose on a Heading
Kindly use this link for more cdetails: http://www.jotform.com/help/2-How-to-Create-Your-First-Web-Form
Lets know if you were helped, thanks for contacting our support team
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 02:33 PM
Yes, it is possible. You can also use Power Tools > Choose Free Text (HTML).
- frenchsciencesfAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:11 PM
Sorry guys, I should have find this by myself!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:13 PM
It's cool. We are here to help. Should you need assistance, let us know.