- mericomAsked on March 13, 2012 at 02:44 PM
- anartworkAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:08 PM
If you have integrated payments on your form, soon as the user clicks the submit button, they should be redirected to the paypal page to finish the purchase. In relevance to your question, all of the information inputted on the form will be available for download on the reports section of your account.
Here is a help guide on how to integrate payments on your form:
- pinoytechAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:14 PM
This is possible in JotForm with the use of Payment Tools.
One of the tools included in Payment is Paypal which allows you to
collect payment once form is submitted.
To add Paypal payment on the form please do the following:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. From the left selection choose Payment Tools
3. Choose Paypal
4. Click on the Paypal wizard and fill in the required Paypal information.
Please visit this link to get further information on the available options with Paypal.
Hope this helps.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 05:28 PM
In addition to my answer, you can also change the submit button to paypal button. Please take a look on this link it would help you step by step on how to do it.