- gsouzawebAsked on May 17, 2016 at 10:32 PM
Olá, boa noite.
Gostaria de relatar um problema.
Todas as vezes que atualizo a pagina e entro no modo edição de meu formulário.
Os campos ficam travados, conforme o print em anexoInformo também que a pagina Obrigado não esta Funcionando.
- CharlieAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 03:34 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I was able to replicate the problem. Here's a test I made:
It seems like it is related to the browser you are using. May I know what browser you are using? I presume it is Firefox? The field section, "Emails", "Thank You" and "Publish" buttons are also not opening in my end when I used Firefox browser.
The "Form Designer Tool" also does not open successfully in Firefox, here's a screenshot of it:
I will forward this to our developers to have it check and fix. For the meantime, you might need to consider using a different browser. Try using Chrome, you should not be able to experience the problem there.
- CharlieAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 03:55 AM
I'm sorry, I stand corrected. I think the problem is specific to your form. It seems like you have a glitch on a theme or style you have on that form that causes the problem in the form builder. If you try to create a new form, you'll see that the options are working as expected.
You can try cloning your form and apply the default theme which is this one: https://www.jotform.com/theme-store/theme/default-theme. See if that resolves the problem in the form builder when you edit that specific form.
For the other question related to the "Thank You" page, please refer to this post: https://www.jotform.com/answers/841507. We will address that one shortly.
- gsouzawebAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 08:13 AM
Olá, bom dia.
Pelo que verifiquei, o erro esta ocorrendo com qualquer tema.
Escolho o tema e funciona normalmente, porem, se eu editar as configurações do tema como posição da pagina, ícone ou tamanho das letras ele apresenta o erro.
Este erro ocorre também quando efetuo o acesso ao modo Designe.
Mesmo sem efetuar alteração, quando entro em designe e volto ao formulário, já não consigo abrir os menus.
Utilizei o Firefox, Google Chrome e Internet Explorer.
Referente a pagina de Obrigado, ela simplesmente fica em branco quando o envio é realizado.
Consigo edita-la normalmente, porem, ao enviar o formulário, fica em branco.
Grato pelo auxilio.
- CharlieAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 09:35 AM
I checked your form and it seems like it is still using the same theme. May I know how you are trying to edit the theme?
Here's a step by step in my end on how to fix it:
1. First, apply the default theme on your form using this link: https://www.jotform.com/theme-store/theme/default-theme
2. After you applied the theme. CLOSE the window where the theme is. Make sure your form is NOT being edited in the form builder when you are applying the theme.
3. After applying the theme, open the form using the form builder, this means you need to navigate back to www.jotform.com. Select the form under the "My Forms" page and click "Edit Form".
4. After that, you SHOULD see that the form is now using the default clean theme. Here you'll see that the field sections, other options and the Form Designer Tool is working:
Noticed that in my case, I'm using the Form Designer Tool and the form still works even after making changes using that tool.
Let us know if this resolves the problem.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 03:37 AM
Thank you for your time and report. We applied a fix for the issue.
Have a nice day.
- gsouzawebAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 05:46 PMHello good afternoon. Sorry reopen this call , however, I was struck by the
method you used to instruct me . Could you tell me how you created this gif
with the tutorial ? I would like to deploy this method on my forms
2016-05-18 4:33 GMT-03:00 JotForm :
- victorAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 08:06 PM
Do not worry, we are glad to help you. If I understand you correctly, you would like us to create a animated gif on how to get the DEFAULT THEME back to your form.
For this you can view our guide:
This will show you step by step on how to apply a theme into your form. In this case, instead of searching for a theme, you would search our default theme:
Please let us know if you still would like us to create an animated gif.
- gsouzawebAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 08:45 PMGood evening.
I wonder how you guys do the gif .
Could you provide me the tool used ?
2016-08-02 21:06 GMT-03:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 01:35 AM
We use an application called LICEcap to record the screen and save it as a gif. Here's the download link to the app: http://www.cockos.com/licecap/ .
- gsouzawebAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 07:45 AMThank you very much for your help .
A big hug.
2016-08-03 2:35 GMT-03:00 JotForm :