- Teresa GarciaAsked on May 17, 2016 at 11:14 PM
I had the logo for paypal on the form but the submit button was under it so I deleted it and I added the address info box. Now, I can't see the Paypal. I try to install a new pay pal but it says I have to remove the old one. I can't see the old one anywhere. This form just needs the pay pal like it was before.
Also why is it on auto save. this happened so fast I couldn't get it back. Is there a way to get the original one back with the paypal.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 03:56 AM
I checked your form and I was able to find the product items at the bottom of the form.
- By clicking the wizard icon, you will be able to edit your paypal settings, and the products in it
- By clicking the properties icon, you can see more options on the element, including the using of paypal button.
- Clicking the X icon on the other hand will delete the element.
Further, if you wish to disable the auto-save option, simply right-click on the area of the layout of your form not highlighting any element. more options will appear and you can disable the auto-save functionality of your form when editing
Another thing, you may do so revert back to the previous versions of your form by simply going to My Forms page, select the form, and click More > Revision History. This user guide will give a more detailed instruction on how to use Revisions History on your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
If you have further questions, please do let us know.