- frenchsciencesfAsked on March 13, 2012 at 03:10 PM
I probably did something wrong but the upload buttons are not showing up on my form.
Thanks for the help.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:19 PM
Your form is working properly. I can see the the upload button (Choose File) under Poster(if applicable).
- anartworkAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:22 PM
On my end, the "upload your picture button" is not showing up. Can you try to reembed the form using iframe instead?
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:24 PM
From you form, the upload happens when you click submit, do mean that when clicking submit it doesnt work?.
- frenchsciencesfAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:25 PM
How can upload work if I cannot even input the file name?
- frenchsciencesfAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:29 PM
To be accurate all my multiple upload buttons appear as text box in the preview.
- frenchsciencesfAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:35 PM
And now I replaced all my multiple upload buttons by single file upload, but they still appear as text block.
Please advise on this issue thanks.
- frenchsciencesfAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:38 PM
Ok I found the bug: I had some bad html in a free-form text box that was probably messing with the rest.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:44 PM
Glad to hear that your form is working properly now.
If you need further assistance, you can contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!