- ktweezeecpAsked on March 13, 2012 at 03:26 PM
I need to change the credit card information for the payment method. When I go to 'Account Settings', the only option is to cancel the next billing and I am afraid to do so because I don't want it to cancel the whole account, just change the payment method. And when I go to the 'Payment Tools' I can't chose one of those options because it says I must cancel the existing payment method.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:31 PM
You might take a look on this link that may help you to change your credit card information.
If need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using jotForm!
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 03:31 PM
If you want to change from PayPal to your credit card, you may consider cancelling the PayPal subscription on your PayPal's control panel.
Here are the steps on how to cancel subscriptions via Paypal:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. But your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
For credit card to paypal; kindly see the user given to another forum question; http://www.jotform.com/answers/45471-how-can-i-change-payment-method
Thanks for contacting support and lets know if you were assisted.