- primetoursAsked on May 19, 2016 at 01:03 PM
Hello. About 2 weeks ago or so, the little highlighted icon on main forms page alerting me that I had new forms/payments stopped working. I am getting email alerts but when I open my jotform page, there is nothing there to show me that a new form or payment came in. Can you please direct me to information on what to do to correct this?
Lisa BuschPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 01:54 PM
When you say you're getting email, is that email from JotForm or from Paypal?
If it's the latter, and you do not receive email notifications from us, please check on the submissions page of your form, there is an Incomplete Payments icon on the upper left. Can you click that and see on the modal window if you can find there the missing submissions there?
If the missing submissions are there, you can confirm those submissions in order for them to appear in your submissions list.
Regarding to why it got stuck there, would there be any chance that you have made changes on your Paypal account's settings?
Looking forward to your response.
- primetoursAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 02:44 PMWe are getting an email from both Jotform & Paypal. That is not the issue. It used to be that I could open my Jotform page and there would be a little number icon next to each form that had new submissions. That no longer shows up on any form. I must have done something to cause that to stop showing up, but cannot figure out what or how to fix.
Thank you for your quick response.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 03:13 PM
Are you referring to this alert for new submissions? I have tried submitting your JotForm and see that the alert is displaying properly at my end.
This alert will be disappeared once the submission is read from the submissions view/inbox view.
Could you try logging into incognito/private window or a different browser to see if that helps? Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- primetoursAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 03:44 PMIt worked just now when you did it. Did you change something? I hasn't worked for the past several submissions.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 04:02 PM
I didn't change anything in your account. I'm not sure if it is related to browser. Glad to see that it is now working on your end as well.
If you notice any further issue, please let us know. We will be happy to help.