- onerudyburgerAsked on May 19, 2016 at 05:32 PM
Enabled Enhanced Recurring Payments on my Paypal account and still displays "UNABLE TO VERIFY" in my JOIN GMA Jot Form Payment Wizard.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 07:10 PM
There is most likely an issue with our new 'Verify Integration' button. A bug report ticket has been sent to our developers.
I have tested your integration via our old user interface, and it worked well.
We will let you know if we have any updates from the developers.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 03:15 AM
First of all thank you for taking the time to write us.
The PayPal Pro wizard requires a PayPal Pro membership, could you verify that you have a PayPal Pro membership and not PayPal Standard?
Based on that information I'll help you out further.
Thank you very much
- onerudyburgerAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 09:12 AM
Mike, it may be the button, but it doesn't work on the live site
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 10:32 AM
You need to make sure that Paypal PRO is enabled in your Paypal account. You need to contact Paypal to verify this.
When you say it doesn't work on the live site, meaning, you're getting some sort of an error? Please take a screenshot and post it here. Please follow our guide here to upload: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033.