- markrojek1Asked on May 19, 2016 at 06:10 PM
This is kind of long and drawn out but the basic end result I'm looking for is this.
1. Multiple vehicles need to be checked daily utilizing the forms that I have made (link to one below).
2. User submits the forms each day to an email (currently a Gmail account), spreadsheet, or anything that identifies what has and has not been done for the day.
I can add a hidden line of code so that just a single text field would come to a specified address saying "Complete" or whatever is needed.
I know this is a long shot, but we are trying to organize our daily vehicle checks so that at 1 pm each day a supervisor is notified of what has and has not been completed.
Thanks for any input!Page URL:
- victorAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 09:11 PM
If I understand you correctly you have different forms and would like to combine the submission of each form into a single report. You can accomplish this with our COMBINE SUBMISSION APP. It will ask for the forms and will create an excel or CSV file with all the submission received in each form.
Once you have the file downloaded, you can filter the results and see what entry was fully completed.
Please let us know if this is what you are looking for.
- markrojek1Answered on June 24, 2016 at 05:54 PM
This is somewhat of what I am looking for.
- victorAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 06:36 PM
Glad I was able to assist. If you have any other question or require further assistance, do let us know. We will be glad to help.