- karan_cocubesAsked on May 20, 2016 at 01:44 AM
I need the downloaded submissions excel to contain form id column which is currently not there. How can I have that?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 02:29 AM
I believe the only ID you can select to show in the submissions/excel is the Submission ID, and not the Form ID.
However, it is still possible to have the form ID in your future submissions or excel file by adding a field where we will store the Form ID into. To do so, simply follow the guide below:
1. First, add a regular text-box and name it Form ID
2. Then copy and paste the numbers you see at the top of your browser
3. Click the Default Value button of the Form ID field and paste the numbers there.
4. Finally, set the field to hidden so it will not be seen by the user on the form.
Once you have that set up, you should now be able to show the Form ID in the excel.