- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 04:59 AM
I checked your form (https://form.jotform.me/61400409328448) and I see that you have multiple courses, and each of these courses have different subscriptions available. Unfortunately, there is no other method of setting up a subscription for the Paypal form. You will indeed need to use Show/Hide conditions for each of your different courses and subscriptions.
Since you want to show different subscriptions depending on the course selected, I also believe you will need to setup a multiple payment form for this to work. To set it up, please follow this guide: How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- cgskillaccountsAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 05:44 AMI am using a nested widget which shows the courses name clustered arranged
neater. However, the jotform Conditions I not able to set the rules that if
chosen which course, which iframe form maybe activated?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 07:03 AM
I am currently checking your form. I will be back as soon as I find a solution you need.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 07:58 AM
I checked your form and you have a Grouped Values Dropdown for Courses and a group of radio buttons where users can choose either cash, PayPal, or cheque as payment method.
The solution I am thinking of is you can create 7 groups of radio buttons with the following set of options
1. cash only
2. PayPal only
3. cheque only
4. cash or PayPal only
5. cash or cheque only
6. PayPal or cheque only
7. cash or PayPal or checque
The group of buttons may look like below sets.
So that if a user selects a course, you can show one set and hide the 6 others sets.
An example of conditions you can create are as shown below.
As I can see that you have many options for Courses, unfortunately, this workaround might take too much effort but I hope I am able to give some idea.
- cgskillaccountsAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 09:44 AMHi chriatiian, where do I access group values dropdown? I believe I using a
different widget now and when I want to run the conditions, can't select
the values within.
- HubersonAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 11:49 AM
Grouped Values Dropdown is the Dropdown Widget with the course sub-options from your form.
If you are trying to us conditions with that Widget, I'm not sure it is possible to check its value directly in the condition and take an action based on that value. What you could do is, pass the Widget value to another field, and use that field to create your conditions.
Here is a demo: https://form.jotform.com/61404840904956
- cgskillaccountsAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 05:44 PMHi Huberson, once the *drop down value* is field - is there anyway not to
show this field in the form? (By hiding it permanently?)
- cgskillaccountsAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 06:04 PM
Hi Huberson, I searched around JotForm and discovered that your default dropdown field actually contain this function to group items.
Perhaps is good that you add this explaination inside your form field.
it's just by adding [[group name]] to create the nested. It solves the value thing.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 07:35 PM
Glad to know you sorted it out. Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.