- cgskillaccountsAsked on May 20, 2016 at 04:21 AMGenerated Emails especially sent to form registrant, can JotForm automatically remove columns which are empty (no data key in from registrant)? Due to us using option choices for registrant, they do not fill up all fields and sometimes skip pages. It would be great if can figure they not see the blank as is not relevance to them.
- CarinaAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 05:37 AM
It is possible to hide empty fields on emails, as long as you don't customize the email notification. In order to achieve that please select Preferences > Advanced Settings > enable Hide Empty Fields on Emails:
But as mentioned before you cannot edit anything inside the table of the default email notification:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- cgskillaccountsAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 05:45 AMThis would mean to follow the exact field name as per the jotform and not
How about inserting new row or deleting row of info we not keen to show?
- BenAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 08:06 AM
If you make any kind of changes in the email body, the same approach will not function and your email will show all of the fields again.
You can have it only one way or the other -> edits or hiding empty fields.
- cgskillaccountsAnswered on May 26, 2016 at 06:04 AM
Hi Carina, not quite understand on the form settings picture you've attached. My form don't seem to have the fields which you have.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 26, 2016 at 08:57 AM
It is possible to hide empty fields on email with old Preferences. Because Hide Empty fields on Emails option was removed from Preferences.
You can use our old Preferences wizard to change it.
After that, you can continue to use our new wizards again by clicking the link below:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- premierdepogrlAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 08:48 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 09:12 AM
Your post returned blank. Can you please start a new thread by posting your question on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?
We'll be looking forward to knowing your concern.