- CharlieAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 12:10 PM
I think I see the problem. There's a small glitch on your "Terms & Conditions" widget. I am not sure if it's because of the Chinese characters or other special characters on your text.
I went ahead and fixed the widgets. I also made a test submission, you should have received a test submission with the name Beverly Hills.
Here's how I fixed it:
1. First, I opened the Terms & Conditions widget.
2. Then I just hit the "Update Widget" button.
Make sure to save the changes directly in the form builder after that.
Now test your form, it should work now.
Let us know if you are still having problems on this.
- ultimatetradesAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 02:44 PMCharlie !!!, Thank you so much I appreciate the help !
Have a great day Luis
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 03:30 PM
You are welcome. Glad to see that the issue is now resolved by the solution provided by our colleague. It's our pleasure to assist you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!