- secureshredAsked on March 14, 2012 at 09:58 AM
I can not see full details in my forms in mozilla, May you help me please?
Only I can see full details in internet explorer, but I can not see in firefox
here I leave the page where if I can see all my information on the form, but here I am using internet explorer
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Please embed using iFrame code, it should be able to work. Use this link to guide you, http://jotform.com/help/tag/iframe%20code
I hope this helps you.
- secureshredAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 10:16 AMHi mmm I can see the forms but, I just missing some buttons for example
2012/3/14 JotForm Support Forum
- secureshredAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 10:21 AMthanks I can do it
2012/3/14 Jose Valles
- pinoytechAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM
I check your website now and it looks fine now. I do see the submit button now.
If need further assistance, feel free to contact us.
Thank you for using JotForm!