- ultimateearsAsked on May 20, 2016 at 05:35 PM
HREF that does not include http https ftp etc...
Jotform is stripping out the link in the source code when published.
Any possible solutions?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 06:55 PM
The workaround is to use a form source code with your modifications.
Could you please provide us with your desired link format? We can forward an additional ticket about this issue to our developers.
- ultimateearsAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 07:44 PMThank you!
- pcgmarketingAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 01:43 PM
Hi guys, has this been addressed? I would like to do a similar thing that Ryan is asking for... basically I want to have the embedded Jotform thank you page on my site and then be able to link to something in the same folder/directory on my actual site:
<p style="text-align: center;">Your submission has been received. <a target="_blank" href="training.html">Click here for the training.</a></p>
thanks in advance,
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 03:08 PM
Your question has been moved into a separate thread:
It will be updated shortly.