- rbrumley53Asked on March 14, 2012 at 10:22 AM
I go to my forms and select the only form I have I select submissions and select the submission I want to change and constantly get URL invalid please help.
- jcm0731Answered on March 14, 2012 at 10:33 AM
I was able to test and submit your form just fine.
If you can provide the URL where you use the form though, we can check further.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM
I tested also your form submission and I don't see any problem. I was able to edit the submission of your form. I suggest logout from your JotForm account then delete browser cache and cookies then log back in.
- AtacanCAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Can you please login to your account @ www.jotform.us and try again?
Please do let us know if this still doesn't work.
- offcampusAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 08:23 AM
CLeared my cache and cookies. I followed the link provided and the edit function worked fine. I then logged out and logged back in and tried to edit and it gave me the invalid URL error again.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 08:30 AM
Hello, offcampus. Can you please start a new thread and provide us details including the URL of the form in issue? Thanks.