- srspeerAsked on March 14, 2012 at 10:30 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 10:36 AM
This can be achieved by page break feature in our jotform user guide,
kindly use the link below to accomplish this; http://www.jotform.com/answers/18290-One-form-into-another-form, we had given this solution to another user on our forum.
I hope this helps you.
- srspeerAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Thanks, that's a cool feature, but I don't think it is a solution to what I'm trying to accomplish.
Here's what I'm trying to do.
I have "submissions" that are attached to FORM A
I want those "submissions" to be permanently moved to FORM B.
I will then delete FORM A.
- jcm0731Answered on March 14, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Please Clone the form instead.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 11:44 AM
You can also use this shortcut way to clone your form: