- abteilungAsked on May 21, 2016 at 12:09 AMAh, thank you!
I have one last question: we do not understand why there seems to be an 300MB limit per file ... Normally 1 GB should be possible ? But all files with 300 MB or more, which we try to upload, fail. Is this new to Jotform? Have you introduced some sepcial limit because of dropbox sync ?
Thank you in advance!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 02:09 AM
File uploads failing during the upload process using multi-file upload field is a separate issue so one of my colleagues has moved this question here.
This is already assigned to one of our developers and as soon as we have updates on this, you will be informed via this thread.
We suggest using a single file upload field for now if you want to upload files more than 300MB since this has the capability to handle larger files.
You might also consider using Kloudless File Uploader http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/kloudless_file_uploader.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 03:30 AM
We have just released a fix for this bug. Larger files can now be uploaded on multi-file upload fields.
- abteilungAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 11:49 AM
Thank you for your fast answer and reaction.
Unfortunately an upload with 366MB still fails on our form. Do we have to re-embed our form? Or something like this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 01:01 PM
There's no need to re-embed. I think the problem is more related to the Dropbox Integration (if the form is integrated to dropbox). I have forwarded this thread to Neil so he can check again.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 11:00 AM
May we know the name of the form you're still having issues with? Can we also ask the URL of the page where it is embedded?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 11:03 AM
Sorry, please disregard my last message. We are reopening the investigation for this matter.
- abteilungAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 11:22 AM
It would be great if our customers could upload files lager than 300MB - even they will not synchronize with Dropbox. In cases with files lager than 300MB we would just download them out of jotform submissions manually. No problem.
At this moment all files larger than 300MB show "failed" :( But Jotform itself allows 1GB Upload...
Thank you for fixing this!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 11:54 AM
That is some sort of a condition in the form. Well, I'm not sure if that is possible but Neil said they will be re-investigating this matter. We'll keep you posted.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- abteilungAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 06:41 AM
Any news on this? 300MB files still fail on upload...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 08:13 AM
Our apologies, but we still don't have an update on this yet. Neil will update this thread if there's any. I will aso try to reach him for the status.