- MichelleAsked on May 21, 2016 at 04:21 PM
I was creating my form when to preview it and it has been disabled why is this?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 05:34 PM
I have checked and your account is autosuspended by our phishing system, because your form http://www.jotformeu.com/form/61416197166358
Phishing - You agree that Company may terminate your JotForm Service immediately If a form is created or JotForm is found to be used to: Obtain credit cards sensitive information, get social security numbers, show content with child pornography. Or if a form was made to steal user login credentials. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the guilty forms will be suspended immediately.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- helpingpawspetcareAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 09:44 AMMy ip has now been banned "Looks like your IP address has been banned
because of a possible phishing attempt. If you believe that there is a
mistake, let us know using the form below."
Please fix this!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 10:04 AM
Based on the Revision History, you have added the "Emergency Password" form field on the form 4 hours ago. This is the cause of your account suspension. You are not allowed to collect login credentials or sensitive information.
Before we activate your account, we would like to ask for your confirmation that you will not add those type of fields on your form. We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- helpingpawspetcareAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 10:44 AMThe account had already been reactivated once though and I've not re added
that field but then you re-suspended it.
I will not that field now please reactivate the account and stop suspending
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 11:22 AM