- EmmaEnglesby22Asked on May 21, 2016 at 07:40 PM
So I've been working on trying to get my payment to be edited by the buyer. The registration fee is required (the $45) and I have selected that as a minimum. SO, my question is then, why cant they edit it and pay the full amount (being $100)
On my website I integrated a PayPal button that is set as a donation button and it has the option to have the buyer designate the amount, is that because it is a donation? I think the only problem is if they want to pay in full, not just the registration fee. I've had a couple parents ask about this.
Another problem that my people are experiencing is that they cant select more than one session, or register more than one kiddo at a time (which would also require them to make a deposit of $90)
Is there any way that we can work on this together? (via phone or like letting you have access to the form?)
Thanks for all your help! I appreciate it tremendously!!! I wouldn't have 8 kids registered without you!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 12:08 AM
I wanted to test th publish form on your website but I could not find it. Can you direct us how to use the published form on the website. It will help us check the problem if we can test on the actual form on the website.
I can only assume for now that this was the form https://www.jotform.us/form/51234925261148
Currently, using the form URL work just fine. I can manually edit the custom payment amount.
See the video below when I test the form itself.
Let us know if issue still persist.
- EmmaEnglesby22Answered on May 22, 2016 at 08:44 AMJohnathan,
That's sort helpful for sure! I'm glad it works. I'm wondering then if
it's papal that has the issue. The firm is located in the programs tab of
the website, you just click on the session buttons and it should direct
you to the form. Thanks for all the help!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 09:17 AM
I was able to locate the form in your website and tried submitting it. I was able to edit the Deposit/Registration Fee jsut fine. Please see below.
Is there an error message they encounter when editing the value to 100?
- EmmaEnglesby22Answered on May 22, 2016 at 01:45 PMI think it just tells them please wait and never loads
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 02:33 PM
Since you are using Wix platform, we suggest to embed the form on your Wix site using the form URL. Just paste the form URL on the Website Address box.
Wix has added restrictions on iframe containers for embedded elements. This stops the form from redirecting to another page, like Paypal's checkout page. Using the above method should work just fine. E.g. when you hit the submit button, the form should redirect to Paypal without getting stuck on "please wait...".
- EmmaEnglesby22Answered on May 22, 2016 at 04:44 PMWOW! That was extremely helpful! Thank you so much! I believe that is how I
have them embedded but I'll double check!
- CarinaAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 05:49 PM
On behalf of my colleagues you are most welcome.
Please let us know if we can assist you further.
- CharlieAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 02:52 AM
We are receiving newsletter emails from your end in this forum thread. I suggest that you unsubscribe us or remove us in your newsletter list so that you will not be flagged as sending spams here in the forum.
- EmmaEnglesby22Answered on June 12, 2017 at 07:43 AMOh gosh! I'm so sorry, I'm not sure how that happened. Thank you for
letting me know!
Expanding Horizons Farm
1115 W Swallow RD #5
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Visit our website at:
Follow us on Facebook: